This program is a free program designed for families with children who have been diagnosed with a developmental disability or delay.
Who Is Eligible?
- Children birth – age 6.
- Children on an IFSP or IEP
- Children with a professional diagnosis of a disability and/or developmental delay
- Children living in one of the following counties: Cole, Moniteau, Morgan, Miller, Callaway, Osage
What can the Capable Kids Program do for my family?
- We offer monthly home visits from a certified early childhood special education teacher.
- We provide developmental therapy equipment through a loan program.
- We offer networking and family activities and playgroups for the entire family.
- We provide resource assistance for various parenting/daily living issues for all members of the family.
- We help in finding specialized medical/healthcare professionals for your child/family.
- We help to locate financial community and state resources.
For more information or to refer a family, please contact Jamie Henry at 573-634-3070.